The colic is gone! My grouchy little man has turned into the cutest little guy ever! THANK GOD!!
I'm not going to say it was easy, but it definitely taught me patience and understanding....in all of my relationships.
He is still pretty sensitive some days but for the most part is a very out going baby :)
I'm not going to say it was easy, but it definitely taught me patience and understanding....in all of my relationships.
He is still pretty sensitive some days but for the most part is a very out going baby :)
4 comments:
Hooray! I will be calling you if our #2 is the same way- Anna was sooooo easy and I keep wondering....hmmmm....
Big Mouse was so colicky my dad wanted to send her back. But we got through it... I'm glad to hear Dallyn is over it. Colic is yucky1
Oh Ashley--he is so cute! I love those little giggles and squeals. And, congratulations, my friend! You graduated! Enjoy the good times now. Kingsley was colicky and he has always remained sensitive (but in a good way now, I think). I've heard colicky babies tend to be very intelligent----or at least that's what they tell desperate parents who need a light at the end of the tunnel. So happy you are now in the light!
YEA! I am so happy for you that the colic has gone away!!!
Susan
Post a Comment