
I have been tagged by my friend Dana at TutuMonkey to tell 7 secrets about myself........hmmmmmm
1. I've been bucked off of horses more times than I can count on both of my hands
2. I pick my nose....and I know other people do too but don't ever admit it!
3. I give Jayda a sucker if she gets in the shopping cart....life is to short to fight over her staying in there! I would rather brush her teeth extra good when we get home.
4. I'm not actually a good quilter...only good at fixing mistakes so my quilts come out OK
5. I am better at driving in a snow storm than in San Diego
6. I have NO interior designer in me....my home is strictly functional
7. My late night snack (every night) is a fudge bar....and not the low fat kind :)
Okay now I need to pick 5......( I changed the rules a little bit)
Erin, Tonya, Kelly, Amber, Karie
1. I've been bucked off of horses more times than I can count on both of my hands
2. I pick my nose....and I know other people do too but don't ever admit it!
3. I give Jayda a sucker if she gets in the shopping cart....life is to short to fight over her staying in there! I would rather brush her teeth extra good when we get home.
4. I'm not actually a good quilter...only good at fixing mistakes so my quilts come out OK
5. I am better at driving in a snow storm than in San Diego
6. I have NO interior designer in me....my home is strictly functional
7. My late night snack (every night) is a fudge bar....and not the low fat kind :)
Okay now I need to pick 5......( I changed the rules a little bit)
Erin, Tonya, Kelly, Amber, Karie
1 comment:
What do you do where you are from, ride wild horses?
And, I don't know what you are talking about I have never picked my nose.....okay, maybe once.
Post a Comment