Sunday, June 1, 2008

Could it be?

Well, I got an amazingling wonderful e-mail a few days ago from my husband! He just put in a request chit for leave starting on the 6 or 7th of July!!!!!!!! It hasn't been approved yet (for those of you non-military gals, it's like a request form for the boss to either approve or deny) so I am trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard to not! He would fly straight out of Panama to Wyoming and then he would need to be back in San Diego to check into a temporary spot (until the ship returns in August) on the 29th of July. My due date is the 19th so depending on when the little guy decides to make his appearance, we might be back to San Diego early! I am really hoping and praying that he gets to be here, it really meant a lot to both of us that he was there for Jayda's birth. It's one of the most important days in a parent/babies life, I hope he gets to experience it with us!

5 comments:

Karie said...

Yay, I hope Bryan will be there for the birth!! I'm crossing my fingers for you ;)

TUTU Monkey said...

Wouldn't that be great!!!!!!! My fingers are crossed too!!!

Tonya Staab said...

Oh I hope that really happens for you hon. Fingers crossed.

Michelle said...

That would be so great! I'll pray they come through for you both!

Sonya said...

Oh I have so many high hopes that he will be able to be with you during the birth!!! And might I add...YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! I like the new page too!

Hope you are doing well love!!! Take Care Mama!