Saturday, June 21, 2008

36 Weeks!!

Wow, I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! I feel like just yesterday I had the cleanest toilet in the west because my head was ALWAYS in it! I can't believe that in a few short weeks our new baby will be here to poop and pee all over us!


For being so pregnant, I feel pretty good! I am having contractions most of the day, they range from about 8 minutes apart to about 20 minutes. I really hope i am dilated (even 2cm would be great, lol) because it would really stink for all this pain to be for nothing! I have been walking my butt off in lue of D Day. My sister's wedding is this Friday and that Saturday I will be 37 weeks so any time after that would be grand.


Photobucket
Photobucket


Other than SEVERE pelvic pressure, my only complaint is that I can't stop chewing ice. I have to have ice in my glass ALL day long and I chomp chomp chomp away! I have had my dr test my iron levels to make sure i wasn't suffering from Pica (a form of anemia where your symptoms are to eat weird things like clay, dirt or ice!). My favorite thing in the world is a full cup of crushed ice filled 1/4 way with County Time Lemonaid!!! YUM!!!!!!!!


I am hoping that Jayda has some idea of what is to come, but I don't think she does. She knows where baby brother is and LOVES to snuggle him and make sure his "window" (my shirt) is open so he can see Elmo when he is on! My grandma bought her a special baby doll with some clothes and baby acessories to give her while she is in meeting her brother for the first time. I am hoping that will go ok, her and I are going to go into town next week and pick out something for baby brother special from her. She is having such a great time with grandma and grandpa that I don't even think she will notice until we actually get back to san diego and all she has is good ol mom!



Jayda giving brother some love! (excuse the scariness, I didn't know my child was going to be so cute or else I would have brushed my hair, lol)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Karie said...

It's so fun to see you pregnant!! You are soooo adorable.... I love the pictures of jayda hugging your tummy...soooo sweet!! I bet she is soooo excited to see her little brother too...
xoxo
Karie

TUTU Monkey said...

Oh my gosh....these pictures are so cute......Jayda is such a little love!!

We miss you!! Can't wait to see you guys!