Saturday, June 7, 2008

34 Weeks!

Well, after this week the baby has a GREAT chance of survival if born.....YAY!!! I get a weekly e-mail every time I turn a week in my pregnancy and I just love knowing what size he is and how he is developing. Right now he is apparently the size of a medium pineapple and about 5 lbs. I feel that way too, haha!!! I am still feeling pretty good even though I am almost done!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


One of my best friends growing up is due just a few days after I am and today she had her baby shower! Here are some pictures of her (in red) who is due on July 23rd, and my other good friend who is due October 11th!! Aren't we all too cute?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

TUTU Monkey said...

Ahhhhh you all look so cute!!!

How fun to all be together for the shower.

Miss ya!! ((Hugs))