Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Worst Mother's Day EVER!

Photobucket
I am not sure who the sadistic man is who decided that Bryan's ship should deploy on Mother's Day.........but whoever he is should be shot! He had duty the day before so we didn't have to drop him off early in the morning. We woke up and headed straight to the boat around 8am. We got to spend about 20 minutes out on the pier saying our goodbyes before they set sea and anchor. It was nice to see all of the guys in their uniforms (especially mine, hehe). I rarely see him in any kind of dress uniform so I went (a little) crazy with the pictures. There were two other wives that I knew there this time too and it really helped having other people standing there with us. They will be back in August, but it's unbelievable the amount of stuff he is going to miss this time. He will be leaving a family of three, and coming home to a family of four!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Great pictures Ashley........miss you guys!

Tonya Staab said...

Oh Ash, I'm so sorry that he's gone again. You look fabulous by the way :)

Michelle said...

They really didn't plan that very well! Jayda is looking so big and so beautiful! I hope you are all doing well now. It has to be nice to have family all around you.