Yesterday was my first Dr. visit with the dr that will be delivering Dallyn here is Wyoming. I was VERY pleased! The guy used to be one of my X-country coach, HAHA!!!!!!! He was very attentive and even gave Jayda a lot of attention which was a big deal in my book!! We talked about some of my birth plan and he noted some of it in my file, all in all it was a great appointment! I have gained a total of 12 lbs at 31 weeks. His heart beat was great and I am measuring just a little bit off but he said that I shouldn't worry about it, he might just be really low in my pelvis. It is insane that I could have a newborn in 6 weeks (I would be a little over 37 weeks!) YIKES!
1 comment:
Love the new banner!!!! Hope you had a good day today!! Hugs
Post a Comment