Monday, May 26, 2008

Cody, Wyoming

On Saturday my Mom and Dad took Jayda and I up to Cody for a little weekend fun! I got to go to Sierra Trading post and pick out a pair of shoes for my birthday...YAY!!!! I was still wearing the shoes my mom got me for my 16th birthday EVERYDAY and apparently she felt the need to put those poor shoes (and my feet) out of their misery. (I got some really cute chacco sandals if anyone cares, lol). We hit the Buffalo Bill Cody Musuem afterwards and had a great time! They just built onto the older musuem and added a Natural Science wing......by FAR Jayda's favorite part. There were so many animals, the kid had a great time. And with having a set of grandparents there, I was able to let Jayda run around and I even got to read a few of the captions and watch one or two of the info-videos they played!!



Jayda standing on a Beaver!


Photobucket

Peeking in a Bear's Den

Photobucket


Standing on a Tile Map of Wyoming!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


That's a big buffalo!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

I can't believe you are so far away right now :( We miss you.

I love the photo of you and Jayda on the map. Her hair is getting so long, it's beautiful.