Monday, May 3, 2010

What's a name?


Life is pretty good around here. Everyone is adjusting really well to having a new little person in the house. Our only problem so far is that no one can get Skye's name right. To Jayda she is mostly "My Baby". When you ask her what her name is 2 out of 3 times she will tell you "My Baby". The other time she will say "Skye My Baby". And Dallyn...oh sweet Dallyn. To him she is just "Kate". I have no idea why he picked that one syllable of her middle name but it's pretty cute to me. It annoys the living heck out of Bryan but that's what he gets for changing her name a million times.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs Mar said...

LOL, I find this sooo funny, and I think It is even funner that Bryan is annoyed by it ;) next time he wont chane the name so often, why do men do that.

Kelly said...

Ha, I think this is funny too---and precious. I am happy you captured this memory in writing.