This is a little late (only 4 days) but HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
I am pretty excited about the new things that this year will bring, it's going to be a busy one! Daddy comes home, my baby turns 4, baby #3 will be making her arrival, Dallyn turns 2 and then at the end of the year Bryan will be going on shore duty. I cannot tell you how READY I am to have him home everyday. I am sure it will take a lot of getting used to but I'm ready. Although I am excited about all this, I'm starting to get very over whelmed (already). Half of that list is happening in 3 months, all within 2 weeks of each other. So now I am kicking my rear end in high gear so that I will have only a few things to do those last few weeks when I am the size of a house! Spring cleaning 9 months pregnant is NOT appealing to me...even adding in the nesting hormone! So now we are moving around Jayda's room and making room for Skylar. Last night we had a talk about where she would sleep and Jayda tried SO hard to talk me into letting Skylar sleep in Jayda's bed. No thanks, lol. I'm really glad she is excited, Dallyn is still too young to have any idea about what's happening. All he knows is that he has a bunch of boxes in his bedroom tonight that make a really loud sound when you smack them.
Resolutions are out the window this year for me. Normally I don't get too worked up over them. I always felt that if it's something that you only are motivated enough to change at the first of the year then it's pretty likely not high enough on your priority list to happen year round. That being said, this year I want to be happier, which I have been trying to do since July, lol. I like to think I am normally a pretty happy person but there is something about being pregnant, and then having a newborn and post pardum body that really gets me down and grouchy! My only goal this year is to take pictures of all THREE kids and just enjoy having my family together. Tomorrow is Bryan's deployment halfway mark...we're almost there! I'm happier already :)

3 comments:
They are so cute, happy new year to you too. LOL, i should be doing an update like this to my blog too. I have SOOOO MANY i shoudl be putting up. EKKKK
Happy New Year to you too!!! I am finally out of the bathroom.....he he.....we all had the stomach flu. Sarah's is lasting a little longer but when she is better we need to get together.
Miss ya!!
Wow, so many changes this year!! How exciting! I'm with you on not setting any resolutions yet...The only one I've thought of so far is to find more joy! :)
Post a Comment