So far you have turned out to be a roller coaster. Full of good days, and the not so great days. But over all I am glad you are half way done and we are just a few months away from April. I have been organizing, cleaning and rearranging (which is a whole OTHER post in its self)....it was nice to take a break today and do something fun with just my kids. They really enjoyed the beach and it makes my heart happy to see them enjoying themselves so much. Jayda had a great time teaching her brother how to make sand castles and I had a great time watching the surfers on the HUGE waves.
Hopefully the rain won't dampen our spirits this week...they have been pretty fragile. BUT, we did buy two umbrellas today at wal-mart so I am sure there will be a lot of dancing in the rain for us this week.

2 comments:
You are doing a great jobe Ashley!!!
I am with you with the January thing.....I don't think January's are my months....
Good seeing you yesterday.....you are a great Mama!!
You guys can come play over here to get out of the rain!
Post a Comment