Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was different this year, amazing, but very different. Every year past has been very low key, just Bryan and I in our own home just enjoying our kids and a little bit of food. This year was our first year spending it in Wyoming since before Jayda was born, it was so fun to have it in the home I spent so many in! And I have to say that my family really stepped up and helped make it amazing for my kids. I put so much pressure on myself with Bryan being gone, I think that subconsiously I was making sure I was doing enough for both him and I. I am pretty sure that without my family I would have been miserable...especially my little sissy who helped keep me really busy and happy :) I know I say this a lot but I am so lucky, my family is amazing and I am so happy to be a part of them. My poor mom got the stomach flu on christmas (from us, I am still feeling guilty. But it's not like I licked her eyeball or anything...) and she still woke up and spent time with us even though I KNOW she felt like dying! All 3 of us love you guys more than you will ever know, thank you for making this christmas memorable because of love and not because Bryan was gone :)

Jayda and Grandpa leaving Santa cookies...I think Jayda might have eaten a few :)

Jayda and Sage Christmas morning!

Dallyn was really into the fact that he got a sucker for breakfast, lol


Playing with cars!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: