For Grandma.....
My wonderful momma came to visit us.....just like she promised when I was bawling my eyes out while we were leaving their house when Dallyn was 7 days old to drive half way cross country.....YAY! We have been having a GREAT time and my freezer is full of wonderful meals to heat up after she leaves. Adjusting to having two children has been pretty tough, especially with Bryan being gone quite a bit....makes for an interesting bed time routine, haha!!!We have hit the zoo a few times and even drove done to Imperial Beach and got some wonderful sea food! But most of all we have just enjoyed being in each other's company and having a great time. Jayda and her go out every afternoon and play in her pool and just laugh up a storm. Tonight they sat out on the porch and listened to the crickets and frogs. Jayda told her all about the "frog" (she thinks the skylights on the top of our neighbors roof is it's eyes, haha) and where it went today for fun!! I am so happy to have her here!!

1 comment:
Yay for moms! It's hard to believe we'll be doing that for our kids one day!! Sometimes I dont know how I'm going to make it through this stage! :)
Post a Comment