Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friday Flashback


Is happening on Saturday....sorry for those anal retentive people out there....I'm a day late. We have been moving and it's been crazy. Moving really effects me, I get really emotional and sentimental and find myself going through pictures I normally don't look at. Lately I have been getting sappy over my baby girl growing up. She has started taking naps without me and my heart is crushed. I know this is just one of those many times that this is going to happen so I am so glad for digital cameras so that I can have visual images of the times that she relied on me the most. I love my baby girl and I can't believe this was already two and a half years ago!


An Hour before we left for the hospital
Jayda Kylan Griffin April 07, 2006


Jayda and Ame Hannah

Her and Dallyn have the same sad face!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

How cute she is!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love to look at pictures of my kidlets when they were babies ... makes me miss those sometimes quieter times. I hope your move went smoothly.