Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Flashback

This great idea was thanks to my good friend, Dana. Here is me and my dad when I was 2 1/2.....I am sure this is not the type of publicity he wanted on my blog but tough, the picture is freaking adorable. He's a great guy, I really couldn't get any luckier. Him and my grandpa have set high standards for all of the men in mine and my sister's lives!

My dad and I on the 4th of July this year


My dad and Jayda at the same age




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Alliegatorfables said...

So cute Ash-your dad is going to be so happy with his photo!

Sarah said...

Jayda looks JUST like you at that age!

Jane said...

Oh my gosh- Jayda looks just like you. Wow! So cute!

TUTU Monkey said...

I am still laughing...that is so darn cute!!

Jayda does look ike a mini-Ashley....so cute

Nat said...

Adorable! A mini-Ashley!

Kelly said...

Holy Cow---Jayda looks just like you! So, so cute. :)

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

LOL! Thats awesome.... are those pads you're holding?

Barley Family said...

I cant belive how much Jayda looks like you!! And I cant belive you posted a photo of your dad on the "pot" ha ha!!! Great shot!!