Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And the results are in.....

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
Get More at COMMENTYOU.com


We found out (two months ago, SORRY ) that it's a boy!! We are both beyond excited! The women in our family NEVER choose men who have boys, lol! I come from 3 girls, my mom came from two girls and one boy and my sister had all girls. I have never changed a diaper with a weiner in it though so it should be interesting! I will definitely be investing in pee-pee teepees :)

5 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

FINALLY!!! Yahoo!! Hey!!! Hope you had a great day....:)Dana

Tonya Staab said...

WOOHOOOOOOOO. I miss you hon, you better start posting more often :)

Jenny Westwood said...

YAY for boys! It is so much easier to change boys. No cracks to clean out (except their butt crack), and less chance of UTI and all that stuff. Congrats on a boy! I won't find out until August, but I think it will be another boy.

Michelle said...

Congrats on your boy! I've been checking here hoping for word on how you all are doing! So exciting!

Saina said...

Yay!! Little boys are great. :)

So nice to see new pictures and blog posts here!!