Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dr. Appointment

I had my second prenatal appointment on Thursday and it went GREAT. I got to hear the heartbeat and it was so relieving! We are officially past the first trimester and into number dos! YAY!! I am starting to look a little pregnant, but only when I have to pee. My belly does a wonderful job of growing and shrinking throughout the day depending on what I eat and drink! I also got my slip to schedule my ultrasound appointment. So on the 15th of February we will *hopefully* be finding out what we are having! I am very excited. I am such a craft orientated person and i have all these great ideas to make things but I need COLORS DAMN IT!!! I can't wait!!

4 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

How exciting hon. I'm so happy for you. Hope you intend on sharing the news when you find out!

Saina said...

So exciting, Ashley! Do post the gender, when you find out! Do you have a feeling either way?? I was sure I was having a girl both times. :D

TUTU Monkey said...

How fun!!!! We can't wait to know if it is a brother or a sister, for Jayda, too!!! I just packaged up the "hunting themed" birthday/father gift.....the burp cloth is PERFECT!!!!!! They are gong to LOVE it! Thank you for getting it done SO FAST!!

Sonya said...

How exciting Ashley!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having! :) I have butterflies for you!