
It's so sad to think that Jayda's hero (and mine) is leaving in a little over a week. His ship has been on stand down so he has had two days off, work one day....it's been so nice having him home. Jayda loves him more than anything in the world and she has had so much fun playing with him! They really enjoy each other more and more every day. It's so fun when he has to come in and tell me something that she did that was really cute, usually it's the other way around and I am so thankful he is getting this time with her. Every little girl needs some daddy time :)



3 comments:
such sweet photos of them loving each other so much.
I love that you are blogging again.......I love those pictures. Jayda is getting to be such a big girl.....so cute....(like her mama!!)
I can't get over how long Jayda's hair has gotten! They look so cute together!
Post a Comment