Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tea with a princess

Have you ever had tea with a princess? I HAVE! This morning was the perfect morning for the kids and I to have a tea party. We (Jayda and I) got all dressed up in our best dresses (mine being my junior prom dress, haha, she picked it for me) and headed out to the yard. She had a great time, as did I! Dallyn was our royal body guard. He wasn't too interested in tea but was sure diggin the pirates booty!



(Yes, I am wearing cowboy boots with my prom dress.....Jayda dressed me)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

my little buttercup said...

Oh man, I would really like to see a picture of you in that dress...guess I will have to wait for our prom night.

Ashley said...

Sounds good, but I'm leaving the cowboy boots at home.....

Barley Family said...

Ashley! you rock! and i say where the boots for our prom night! :)

TUTU Monkey said...

LOVE IT!!!


I have you Wyoming cup!!

TUTU Monkey said...

you=your......yikes