You can stop with the death threats...I am SERIOUS about catching up this time. Sorry family! We are busy people enjoying the lovely weather and...well....I just really suck at carrying my phone and being a good blogger!
We had some playtime out on Coronado....Jayda loved this purple tree...but not as much as I do!
We had some playtime out on Coronado....Jayda loved this purple tree...but not as much as I do!
We decided to try out the bikes again this weekend. Dallyn cried like this until we got moving and then instantly got quiet. They both had a great time and I realized how out of shape I am. Mr. Griffin schooled me....I thought I was going to die!
Jayda got to participate in her first dodgeball game with our neighbors kids. They were all so great, no one got her hard and she was always the last one out. She had a blast. They were even patient enough to let her scoot up and try throwing.

2 comments:
I am just looking into a bick trailor like that to start riding our bikes. Poor boy, he dosn't look happy.
Ohhhh--I miss those purple trees! Great pictures. :) I hope Dallyn likes the trailer a little more very soon----such a cute helmet though!
Post a Comment