We are home and finally thawing out! We got back a week ago but between laundry, birthday parties and enjoying the AWESOME weather outside I have been neglecting my poor computer! Grandma drove back with us but left last Thursday. While she was here we spent every minute we could outside. Jayda must have jumped on the tramp for three hours straight on Wednesday :) And they had a great time decorating our front walk with chalk drawings of smiley faces! On Saturday we went to celebrate our friend Job's 3rd birthday! We had a great time but this bad mommy forgot that you could get sun burned in February here and so we are both fried......fun! Jayda also had an allergic reaction to her DTapP shot so we spent most of Saturday night in the Urgent Care center.....by the time we left I had figured it out that I have spent 87 hours in the hospital with my kids in the last three weeks....they had better be healthy for the rest of their lives :)
Monday, February 23, 2009
We are home....
We are home and finally thawing out! We got back a week ago but between laundry, birthday parties and enjoying the AWESOME weather outside I have been neglecting my poor computer! Grandma drove back with us but left last Thursday. While she was here we spent every minute we could outside. Jayda must have jumped on the tramp for three hours straight on Wednesday :) And they had a great time decorating our front walk with chalk drawings of smiley faces! On Saturday we went to celebrate our friend Job's 3rd birthday! We had a great time but this bad mommy forgot that you could get sun burned in February here and so we are both fried......fun! Jayda also had an allergic reaction to her DTapP shot so we spent most of Saturday night in the Urgent Care center.....by the time we left I had figured it out that I have spent 87 hours in the hospital with my kids in the last three weeks....they had better be healthy for the rest of their lives :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG, i just love love love that pic of Jayda with her hair on the tramp.
Post a Comment