Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Having a great time!

We have all been having a great time since we got home! We have been rocking birthday parties (and tinkerbell balloons), chewing on straws, helping our friends celebrate birthdays at the zoo (I am so bad, I forgot my camera) and....PULLING OURSELVES UP!! Dallyn just decided a few days ago that he was ready to walk, and tried, haha!! He took two steps away from the couch and fell flat on his face, the poor guy. I don't think he realizes he is only 6 months old! He says Mama, and a variation of Gma...it's pretty cute! He is still not so keen on eating food other than booby milk but Jayda sure likes his puffs :) This morning we had the best time at the museum with friends. Aaron taught Jayda a new word, "extinct".....although she really does NOT understand it. She told me today that since her milk was gone, it was extinct, haha!






Dallyn's first sippy cup! Big Boy!

On a side note, Bryan and I renewed our vows....and I got some new bling :) It's getting sized and welded together right (is it welded, well, whatever) now but I managed to snap a picture before they took it, haha!

No comments: