Sunday, September 20, 2009
Ah, life...
We have been busy. And when I say busy, I mean it. A month and a half ago I found out that I was unexpectedly pregnant with baby #3. Between puking, wiping butts, throwing up again and keeping the kids from killing each other life has been crazy. We have snuck in a few fun outings to the zoo during Ape Days and Jayda got her zebra fixed up by the vet and then graduated from the Gross University. Pretty fun! I will get back in the groove in a few weeks, I am 10 weeks (11 on Thursday) so hopefully feeling good will be just around the corner. Bryan is set to deploy for 6 months (he will be home 10 days before my due date, oy!) at the begining of Oct so I REALLY need to be on top of my game :)
And if I haven't mentioned it before, I have the best friends ever. If it weren't for the help and support I have received I would have totally lost it. You guys are wonderful and I hope you know how much I appreciate you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad to see your post, I've been wondering what you're up to! Also sounds like you are feeling a little better! Hopefully you'll continue to feel better!
Hope to see you guys soon :)
Sounds like we are on the same boat. I'm just a couple of weeks behind you! Hang in there, it's tough, specially with morning sickness and thinking about 3 kids 4 and under but we'll make it happen!
Glad to see you posting again, been waiting for a update... Hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment