Monday, December 4, 2006

In my daughters eyes

Today as I sat Jayda down next to her toy shelf to pull her beloved lovies down for the 18th time today, I wondered what she thinks and will think of me in years to come. Now, I am greeted with sighs of relief, giggles and sometimes happy screams. I hope that she realizes that everything I do is for her. I have based my entire life around this little being that weighs only 18 lbs but can push me over in a second. Today she sat in her crib and watched me clean her room. Every once in a while she would get occupied with her pink rubber ducky but the majority of the time she was carefully watching what I was doing. It also became clear that we need to move the mattress of her crib down before she starts sleeping in there because she was able to pull herself up on the rails and could topple out VERY easily. I am hoping that the transition into her crib will be a smooth one. She is doing very well when she sleeps in her pack~N~play so hopefully she will do ok. I honestly think that it will be her worrywart mom that will freak out more than her. I am planning on moving her after Christmas, after Tammy and Jen leave. They will be sleeping in her room and so it would just be easier to keep her in with us. Well, I am hoping to write in this blog everyday and write down thoughts about being a mommy and my wonderful daughter.

No comments: